Tuesday, September 11, 2012

All Bodies Flow Together


Nature is truly a gift, for it can carry us away to the source with very little effort on our parts. It is only up to us to open the door of our hearts and minds to let the natural consciousness flow in. In a vision I had recently, I was reminded that all bodies flow together. Each aspect of beingness on this plane is interwoven. And we all share a common destiny. The boundaries between us and nature are non-existent in truth; they are only something we create in our minds. The vision I had is hard to describe - it was so multidimensional… but I wish to try.

I feel my heart. The warmth within my body. The light radiating within. Then I become aware of another heart’s warmth beside me. The feeling of closeness, unity. We are one. The vision changes perspective. I am looking down on myself cradling a beagle puppy to my chest. But it’s more the feeling than the image. The vision shifts perspective again. I am aware of our mothers - the beagle’s mother and my mother. The vision expands and our brothers and sisters are with us, and fathers and friends, and all the animals and plants join in and the mother earth and moon, planets, sun, stars - we are all together. Our hearts’ warmth shared, our bodies running… flowing together. We are one with each other; all of us, the whales and the dolphins, the trees and the birds, the air and the water, the earth and stone - all one. And in all time and in all space; we are one and the same; our energies are shared. We are one big family of the heart.

So you can see there is no need to feel separated from nature or the source. We are all one and we share so much. It is only up to us to open up to this experience of belonging. No matter how different we think we are from others, we are really very close. We are together and we do belong.

Brightest Blessings to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment